A Night Out in Naples Food Tour
An unforgettable evening in Italy's most vibrant city! We'll start in the Sanità neighbourhood, once a ghetto for plague victims but now a simply beautiful and one of the most authentic areas of the city. Throughout our walk, we'll see some of the best street art and amazing - and sometime even strange - architecture that Naples offers!
This tour offers you an opportunity to taste some of the best street food in Naples from pizza (traditional and fried, the "pizza fritta") to fried pasta ("frittata di pasta") and more. We'll end the tour with local dessert and a limoncello. Throughout the tour, you'll also sample many local wines paired with each dish.
The highlight of this tour is the views of Naples from a private balcony! Learn a little about Naples from our local host while enjoying the most amazing views and sipping on local wines.
per adult from
3 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- 14 samples at 5 different tasting locations
- Wine, beer and water
- Local english speaking guide
- Naples - A food lover’s guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities / Tips for guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra drinks
- Email to advise of any dietary requirements such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rione Sanita, Quartiere Stella, Naples Italy
Stroll this historic neighborhood.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Palazzo dello Spagnolo, Via Vergini, 19, Naples Italy
Pass by the beautiful (and strange) palace.
Stop At: Piazza del Gesu Nuovo, Piazza del Gesu' Nuovo 2, 80134, Naples Italy
View and learn the history of the square and obelisk.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gesu Nuovo Church, Piazza del Gesu 1, 80134, Naples Italy
See this amazing facade!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Duomo di Napoli, Via Duomo 149, 80138, Naples Italy
Learn about San Gennaro, his legend and miracle and how he helped shaped the current Neapolitan culture.
Departure Point :Via Porta S. Gennaro, 7, 80138 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Via Vergini, 66, 80137 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We and our food partners will adhere to all local regulations. Please follow these local regulations as requirements (for example, mask wearing inside vs outside public spaces) may vary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.