A Passage to Little India: Artesia Walking Tour with Lunch
ABOUT LITTLE INDIA: THE TOUR
The city of Artesia has evolved into an extraordinary stage and a unique cultural hub of ethnicities that make L.A. distinct! Its exceptional platform transformed into a showcase of cultures. Nestling in its arms people and establishments of many backgrounds, languages and lands. Enriching this 1.6 square mile spread with an assortment of cuisines, customs and traditions. Piquing the curiosity of locals and visitors alike. This tour takes you into this rare corner of L.A., giving you a close-up view and an exciting glimpse into these cultures- Come try on a Sari at an Indian boutique, let the henna artist dress up your palm with a henna motif- Soak up the flavors, indulge in the culture and food via this three hour walking tour. Come and live a fun day in India : most of all “No Passport Required’! This tour has been featured in AAA’s magazine Westways, Orange County Register and by other award-winning Travel Blogs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A complete buffet Indian meal stop at a top rated restaurant on the route. Meeting most diet requirements
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhindi Jewelers, 2213 Galleria Way L001, Glendale, CA 91210, USA
Get a close glimpse into this Indian jewelry store and the typical Indian styles of jewelry. Jewelry is huge part of the Indian/Pakistani culture. Learn about cultural aspects of jewelry as gifts!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Pioneer Cash & Carry, 11700 183rd St, Artesia, CA 90701, USA
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Private tours and tour dates offered upon request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.