A peek of Ancient North Western Part of China during Mongol Conquest
Heritages that related to not only to a fallen Buddhist empire wiped out by Genghis Khan's horde . but a part of a comprehensive view of religion, culture and economy of northwestern China.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The guide/chauffeur will be waiting for the guest/guests at arranged place
After pick up the car/bus will driver through the urban area to the periphery of the city then take the passengers to Western Xia Royal Tombs(and museum) ,the Twin Pagodas and The Rock Arts Valley of Mt.Helan around the city.
passengers will have their meal on the way in a restaurant serving local cuisine.
passenger will back to the hotel or airport/train station(or other designated place in downtown )before sunset.
We provide bottled water on the bus/car for free.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
find guide or chauffeur that holding your name tag . Contact guide or chauffeur after add each other as friends on Wechat (and other social media if available on the circumstance)Airports
- Yinchuan Airport, Yinchuan China
- Zhongwei Shapotou Airport, Shapotou District, Zhongwei, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.