A perfect day hiking in foothill of Annapurna Himalaya Range in Pokhara
Are you thinking of doing an easy day hiking tour nearby Pokhara? If your answer is ‘Yes’, here is a perfect day hiking tour starting from Kande (1 hour drive from Pokhara). A gentle climb from Kande (1 hour and 30 minutes) through the villages and forest will take you to Australian camp (1900 meters) from where you will see the fantastic views of Pokhara and Annapurna Himalaya range.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private vehicle
- English speaking hiking guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your guide will pick you up at 8 am from your hotel in Pokhara; and driven to Kande (1 hour drive); then you will start the gentle walk to Australian Camp (1 hour 30 minute walk). This is best place for relaxing for a couple of hours by enjoy the view of Annapurna Himalaya; and Pokhara city.
After Australian camp, you descend through the ridge and get to a picturesque village “Dhampus” in about 40 minutes, which is situated at an altitude of 1750 meters above the sea level. The Dhampus village is very famous name among all tourists all over the world because this place offers charming views of all Annapurna Himalaya range.
Leaving Dhampus you will descend to Phedi (2 hours walk) where your car will be waiting and drive back to Pokhara.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.