A Perfect Day In Rome: Private Driving Guided Tour
“Rome wasn’t built in a day” is a popular saying and it’s impossible to visit all of Rome in only one day! But you may still get an overview of the highlights, and see some of Rome’s greatest attractions.
A Perfect Day In Rome, Private Driving Tour including the Colosseum, Vatican and all the city highlights Trevi Foutain, Spanish Steps, Piazza Venezia, Piazza Navona and a lot more!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Expert Tour Guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Amphiteatrum Flavium aka Coliseum was the place were the Romans watches deadly galdiators and animal fights, the structure could accomodate up to 75.000 spectators and it is one of the largest Roman Buildings Standig to this day
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Roman Forum was the Centre of Political and religious fife in Ancient Rome
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Grand Tour Europe - Unique Guided Tours, 00187 Rome Italy
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up anywhere in the city Centre (Within the GRA)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note that we can tailor the tour to your request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.