A Private Tour of Southcoast Saint Elizabeth
Welcome to St. Elizabeth, Jamaica. Hidden among vegetational farms, luxurious waterfalls and a 1700 foot cliff on the Southwest coast of the island is where you will find this parish.
Saint Elizabeth otherwise known as the breadbasket parish due to its fertile land is very diverse, yet laid back, rich with history and some of the nicest locals you will ever meet.
It is the home of the legendary Lover's Leap, YS Falls, and Appleton Estate. Whether you are seeking an adrenaline-filled vacation or a relaxed serene environment where you can just sit back and enjoy a cocktail, St. Elizabeth is the perfect getaway for you.
Allow me to help you create lifetime memories on a tour that intends to relax you, highlight hidden parts of Jamaica while connects you with mother nature.
I can customize your tour to suit all your needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All meals and personal expenses are excluded from your tour price.
- Entry/Admission - YS Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YS Falls, 2 Market St. South Coast Jamaica
Surrounded by green vegetation, luscious mountains,horses, cattle, trees dancing in the wind, long canopied property roads lead you to your destination – YS Falls! Spend your day off the beaten path discovering what this precious waterfall and itʻs surrounding have to offer.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Montego Bay , Runaway Bay , Hanover or Westmoreland.Airports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.