A Private Walking Tour in Gangnam of Seoul
The Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty refers to the 40 tombs of members of the Korean Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910). They were built to honor and respect the ancestors and their achievements, and to assert their royal authority.
European garden architects praised it as the Garden of the Gods because it's in harmony with nature and artificiality. It's amazing to find the greenery and forests in the busiest part of Seoul.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Seonjeongneung
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seonjeongneung, Yeoksam-dong, Seoul, South Korea
It is recognized as a unique landscaping style based on Confucianism and Feng Shui tradition that cannot be found in China and Japan
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Seolleung Station, Yeoksam 1(il)-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.