A Rastafari Cultural Experience
Ever wondered why Rastafarians are unique? Do you want to know their history, struggles and fights?
I welcome you on a day tour with us to visit their physical homes and interact with authentic Rastafarians.
Let us travel off the beaten path, cross a mystical River and climb to the top of a fruitful hill in Portobello Saint James where you will find the Rasta Village.
Experience the Rastafarian culture exclusively, by asking questions and seeing their way of life directly.
Live chanting and storytelling may very well answer some of your questions! Relax and enjoy the natural atmosphere as you sip coconut water from calabash ( an Eco friendly plate made by Rastafarians).This tour allows you
to mix and mingle with community members and see some of Rastafarians creations and inventions.
You will depart the village feeling rejuvenated, informed and appreciate Rastafarians way of life even more.
Your tour concludes with you being dropped off at your hotel or airport.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Lunch - All meals and drinks are excluded from your tour price.
- Entry/Admission - Rastafari Indigenous Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rastafari Indigenous Village, Montego Bay Street Jamaica
Personal Tour Guide will meet you and accompany you to through a luscious shallow river , and escort you to the village.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sangster Intl Airport, Montego Bay Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.