A stroll in the historic district of CASA (HABOUS)
Visit the habous district, one of the most beautiful corners of Casablanca which is full of stories, and you will have the opportunity to shop for Moroccan crafts, very good clothes and slippers, and drink Moroccan tea at the neighborhood cafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
A stroll in the historic district of CASA rather than the previous day in the medina, drink tea accompanied by Moroccan cakes in a neighborhood cafe and stroll between the shops of artisans.
Departure Point :Boulevard de Paris, Casablanca 20250, Morocco
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.