A Tale of Two Worlds
This excursion is a fun way to see the best of Belize in a short time.
we do small groups in order to move at a relaxing pace, so that you can have a unbelievable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Tube, Vest, Helmet , light
- Entry/Admission - Altun Ha
- Entry/Admission - Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Belize Sign Monument, Sea Shore Drive Buttonwood Bay Area, Belize City Belize
As your driver/guide takes you on a cruise out you will be able to see the Belize sing as the history of the city is narrated to you.
Pass By: Baron Bliss Lighthouse, Fort Street, Belize City Belize
Then see the Lighthouse Monument and get to understand its importance.
Stop At: Altun Ha, Rock Stone Pond Belize
Here your guide will walk you through the two plaza giving you as much Mayan history as you desired and an opportunity to climb a few.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve, Frank Eddie Village, Cayo, Belize, Belize City Belize
where you will take part in an adventure that will “wow” you for a lifetime.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :San Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi, 111 North Front Street, Belize City, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, guest house and airbnb in Belize city even if you don't see yours listed.Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.