A taste in Siena and San Gimignano
The magic of Tuscany, the antique art in an unique UNESCO place, amazing wine and tuscan food, our passion and enthusiasm
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting in an organic farm
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Siena, Siena, Tuscany
In the morning you will visit Siena, a charming middle age town, known in Italy and the world for his traditional “palio” (a typical horse race that is held in town).
As you walk along the cobbled roads, you will have the chance to see some of the most beautiful parts of the city, among them Piazza del Campo and the magnificent Duomo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Gimignano, San Gimignano, Tuscany
After leaving Siena, you will be leaded to San Gimignano, also known as the “Manhattan of the Middle Ages”. It is a prestigious historical site protected by UNESCO Heritage, famous for its astonishing tower-houses. Take a step into Medieval times and see an architecture that surpasses times and overcome expectations.
Here you will experience a meal in a unique farmhouse, where you will have the opportunity to taste Vernaccia wines and “zafferano” (saffron), a very common spice in San Gimignano, as you will enjoy beautiful views.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.