A Taste of Binondo Chinatown
Immerse in a cultural bliss while enjoying delectable bites of Manila Chinatown. In this 4-hour food tour of Binondo, walk with a guide as you delve into the colorful culinary scene and cultural landscape of Manila Chinatown. Sample Filipino-Chinese specialties while deepening your knowledge of Filipino and Chinese culinary and cultural traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All food tasting.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/drop-off is upon request.
- • Enjoy a personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour that is limited to a maximum of 10 people.
• Feel the energy of this 4-hour walking tour of Manila Chinatown's daily food scene, with all tastings included.
• Visit atleast 6 eateries that few visitors know about.
• Savor local specialties such as Chinese lumpia, pickled mangoes, kutsay dumplings, kiampong, lechon kawali, chicken pie, beef lamien and fried siopao.
• Experience the atmosphere, the taste and the beliefs of Manila Chinatown.
• Learn about Filipino-Chinese culinary scene and cultural landscape from your english speaking guide.
• Bring home jewelries, accessories, food items, and some other good finds along the busy streets and alleys of Binondo.
Departure Point :The Minor Basilica and National Shrine of San Lorenzo Ruiz, Binondo, Manila
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour ends at the Binondo Church (Minor Basilica of St. Lorenzo Ruiz).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.