A Taste of Rome: Rome Food Tour for Foodies (Small-Group or Private Tour)
Join this Rome food tour to indulge in the finest locally-sourced produced available in Rome. Accompany your local gastronomic expert for a tour of Rome's most atmospheric eateries. Enjoy some of the highest quality produce sourced from Lazio, including meats, wines, cheeses and artisanal desserts.
Your tour begins at the beautiful Canova Tadolini by the Spanish Steps. Enjoy one of the best coffees in town in the incomparable atmosphere of this former sculpture's studio. Continue down cobbled streets with your gastronomic expert guide to Enoteca VyTA. At Enoteca VyTA, indulge in the best locally-sourced produce from Lazio. Enjoy an appetizer of a hearty meat and cheese board, and not one, but two (!) perfect pastas, washed-down with wine.
Finally, get ready to indulge in two delicious desserts. Near the beautiful Pantheon, enjoy 100% natural gelato at Gelateria San Crispino. Then, continue to Moriondo & Gariglio, Rome's oldest chocolatier for five chocolate delights!
per adult from
What's included :
- All food and drink
- Full tour from an expert guide
- Headsets for groups of 6 or more
- Entry/Admission - Museo Atelier Canova Tadolini
- Entry/Admission - Via Condotti
- Entry/Admission - Pantheon
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Minerva
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and return
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spanish Steps, Piazza di Spagna, 00187 Rome Italy
Discover the history of this iconic Baroque staircase at the beginning of this Food Tour.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Museo Atelier Canova Tadolini, Via del Babuino 150/A/B, 00187 Rome Italy
Stop at this impressive former sculptor's studio — filled with sculptures — for a coffee, and a chance to get to know your expert guide.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Via Condotti, 00187 Rome Italy
Indulge in locally sourced produce, a meat and cheese appetizer, Rome's best Cacio e Pepe and another pasta (!) at fashionable Enoteca Vyta — all washed down with wine, of course.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pantheon, Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Stop for a 100% natural gelato at Gelateria San Crispino, as you learn the history of the iconic Pantheon, the world's best-preserved Roman Temple.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Minerva, Rome Italy
Visit Rome's oldest chocolatiers, Moriondo and Gariglio, and sample 5 of their delights.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di Spagna, 30, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Although this tour is stroller accessible, please note most alleys in historic center of Rome are covered in cobblestones, which might make pushing strollers a bit challenging
- Most travelers can participate
- Should you have any food allergies or restrictions please let us know and we will take care of finding a suitable alternative for you
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.