A Tour of Joy and Experience
Cultural tour is a tour of culture where the smell of culture comes from it.
In this tour culture of every aspect of people is explained well whether they are devotees of God or Goddess. Whether they are Sikh or Hindu connected with any single sect. this doesn’t matter here is described you in terms of their religion, culture, worship, food, clothes and lifestyle.
per adult from
1 to 30 days
What's included :
- 11 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Day 1 - Arrive to Delhi by flight and drive to Mathura Check in to hotel and enjoy sightseeing as per the itinerary is Vishram ghat, Archeological museum.
Day 2/3 – After breakfast drive to Vrindavan sightseeing with guide to ISKON, Prem mandir, Govind dev, Kesi Ghat Arati ceremony, Vishnao devi temple later stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 4/5 – Transfer to Varanasi sightseeing as per the itinerary – Evening arati ceremony, Varanasi ghats, Vishwanath temple. Ramnagar fort, Sarnath, Man Mandir observatory, Morning boat ride and visiting local market.
Day 6/7 – After breakfast leave for Amritsar stay overnight at Hotel and enjoy your sightseeing with guide to Golden temple, Jalia wala bagh, Wagah border, Maharaja Ranjit singh museum and Bhatinda fort.
Day 8/9/10/11 – After breakfast leave for Kerla, stay overnight at hotel and have a sightseeing with guide to Vypeen Island zone, Eco tourist villages, Guruvayoor, Chineese fishing nets, St. Francis church, Greenix village, Fort kochi, Cherai beach, Mattancherry palce, Chottanikkara Bhagavathy temple.
Day 12 – Back to Delhi and Flight to home.
Departure Point :Delhi Airport
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.