A Tour to the South
The tuk-tuks are 3-wheeled scooters which seat 4 adults. They are the eye-catchers of our fleet and we lost count of the number of people who wanted to have their picture taken while sitting in the tuk. Please bear in mind that the tuk-tuks may be not the right choice for you if you are very tall, over 200 lbs (100 kg) or if you have knee- or hip problems, as you will be sitting with your knee above your hip. In such a case we advise to book one of our big tuks.
Our tuks are electric, emission-free and quiet! You will enjoy the natural airco of Bonaire, the prevailing Northeastern tradewind, as the tuks are open-air. As a bonus, you can take beautiful pictures right from your seat without that annoying reflection of windows. Join us for the best tour you have ever had!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Coca Cola, Sprite, Fanta
- Bottled water - We encourage our guests to bring their own reusable bottle, which we will fill with delicious ice-cold Bonairean tap water.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bonaire, Bonaire
The story of the tour to the South is all about nature and history. The rugged and flat South part of Bonaire has played a central role in the history of the island because of the salt production and the associated slavery. You will drive through one of the oldest neighbourhoods of the island, Tera Kora, where we will tell you about the history of the island.
En route towards the mangrove forrest you might already be able to spot a group of flamingos. Our tour continues towards Lac Bai, a stunning shallow lake which is a paradise for windsurfers. We will make a stop at one of the most popular windsurf- and beachclubs, Jibe City, where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and the refreshing wind.
On we go to the rough and wild Eastcoast with high splashing waves. There we will pick up the story about the salt ponds, the slave huts and more!
The mesmerizing salt ponds and salt mountains will take your breath away while we slowly head back to town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Kaya C.E.B. Hellmund, Kralendijk, Caribbean Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.