A unique& Interactive experience!
Become an Ancient Greek Hoplite and Protect the Greek cities from the Persian Invasion!
Are you a team build game lover, an escape room enthusiast or just love history?
We are asking you to join us in a first Historical outdoor representation experience about the Greco-Persian wars. Together, we'll explore the hidden art of the ancient Greek phalanx (Lesson of ancient Greek fighting style) during the Persian wars (500-448bce), the strategy, the equipment and the movement of every “Greek Hoplite” (pair) that made him a unique soldier through the ages.
The Spartan king Leonidas and his brave 300 soldiers, the clever and cunning Athenian politician and general Miltiades used this fighting style and managed to defend the Greek cities from the Great Persian invasion.
Enjoy history while you entertain, interact with your team and use light-weight wooden historical correct replicas of an Ancient Greek Hoplite.
per adult from
What's included :
- ancient greek equipment replica
- Snacks - Greek power bar "pasteli"
- An athletic experience (animation)
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Not a historical tour!!
This activity will help you learn more about the ancient Greek culture. Have fun, take pictures and learn history, by participating in an activity based on ancient Greek fighting techniques:
• Main experience: Lesson of the ancient art of Phalanx, interact as a Greek hoplite (warrior).
Before you book:
- The experience doesn't include any visits inside or outside archaeological sites
- This is not a guided tour but an outdoor sport team experience.
-We recommend snickers or athletic shoes!
▶ What this experience is about ✔
- Playing an interactive game
- Riddles and Brainteasers
- Have Fun
- New friends from all around the world ✌
▶ What this experience is not about ✖
- Attend Archeological sights
- Historical speeches
- Shallow information you can find on books or Internet.
Departure Point :Dionysiou Aeropagitou walk, Dionysiou Areopagitou, Athina 117 42, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the center of Athens, near the Acropolis metro station
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.