A Virtual Street Art Experience in Brooklyn
Take a virtual tour in Brooklyn, the mecca of street art!
Our experience will be broken up into five parts:
1: Transport to a coffee shop in Brooklyn filled with stunning artwork. There, we’ll chat about what street art means to each of us. We’ll also begin a fun ‘Lego art’ scavenger hunt featuring pieces from local sticker artist, RAD.
2: Take a guided tour through East Williamsburg and view dozens of commissioned murals, some over 40 feet in size! I’ll share amazing stories from a mix of local and international artists.
3: Travel back in time to the 1970’s to learn about NYC’s early graffiti and hip-hop scene. We’ll explore the origins of this art form– from tags and ‘Wildstyle’ pieces, to different crews and techniques.
4: Visit the Bushwick Collective, the largest outdoor street art gallery in the U.S.A. See a wide range of iconic pieces from some of our legendary artists.
5. Hop on a virtual subway ride to the Wall of Justice– a new space devoted to a powerful art movement.
per adult from
What's included :
- Registration via Zoom-- details to be provided following booking confirmation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bushwick Collective Street Art, 427 Troutman St, Brooklyn, NY 11237-2601
Pass By: Brooklyn, Brooklyn, New York
Departure Point :Brooklyn, NY, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.