Abbotsford International Airport (YXX) Shuttle
Direct service from Abbotsford Airport to Vancouver's Expo Line. It's fast, cheap and fits your Flight's time. Trip takes about 45 minutes
per adult from
40 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Our shuttle runs from the Abbotsford Airport to the Scott Road SkyTrain Station every day. From Scott Road Station, downtown Vancouver is a single train ride away on the Expo Line. This is the easiest and most affordable way to get into the city!
Please come 15 minutes before the shuttle departure. The bus will wait 5 minutes for late or missing passengers. If you are running late or can not find the bus, please contact our office as soon as possible so that we can connect you with the shuttle.
The pick-up location is outside the "Arrivals" doors, across the cross-walk, right in front of the taxi pick-up zone. The bus is a large, white bus, with "Abbotsford Shuttle" on the side.
Depending on traffic, the shuttle can take 40 to 90 minutes.
Departure Point :
Pickup is in front of the Abbotsford Airport arrival doors, right in front of the taxi pick-up zone
AirportsAbbotsford International Airport, 30440 Liberator Ave, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6H5, Canada
Return Detail :Scott Road Station, Surrey, BC V3V, Canada - We drop-off at the Scott Road Skytrain Station (Vancouver metro system)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.