Aboriginal Heritage Tour at the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
Join your Aboriginal tour guide to learn about the Cadigal people – the traditional owners of the Sydney city area.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Experience the world's oldest living culture in the heart of Sydney
The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney offers an opportunity for local, domestic and international visitors to learn about the richly diverse history and culture of the Aboriginal People of Australia.
The Gardens were an important ceremonial site for many of the Sydney Aboriginal Nations, and home to the Cadigal people of the Eora Nation. Come along and experience Wogganmagule (Farm Cove) and its surrounds and learn about tradtional lifestyles including a diverse array of bush foods, the ample fresh water and a plentiful supply of seafood from the harbour. It was paradise for the local Aboriginal people for thousands of years.
The Aboriginal Heritage Tour offered by the Royal Botanic Garden Sydney enables visitors an opportunity to experience the rich culture and food sources of Aboriginal people within Australia. Meet with our Aboriginal guides in the heart of the city and get to know Australia's First Nations People & Country.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Visitor Centre, Royal Botanical Garden, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.