Abrolhos Islands Fishing Charter
Incredible, unbelievable, untouched... All words to describe the Abrolhos Islands – so join us and experience the magic for yourself.
We welcome everyone, from beginners to experienced fishers. We target highly sought after species, such as Pink Snapper, Dhufish, Coral Trout, Red Emperor, Baldchin Groper, Spanish Mackerel and Yellow Fin Tuna.
We’ll supply your bait, tackle, and water and you can keep what you catch!
MINIMUM NUMBER OF TRAVELLERS PER BOOKING: 4
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We target highly sought after species, such as Pink Snapper, Dhufish, Coral Trout, Red Emperor, Baldchin Groper, Spanish Mackerel and Yellow Fin Tuna.
Departure times are flexible depending on fish strike times and customer preference.
• Geraldton, Geraldton, Western Australia
Departure Point :10 Wiebbe Hayes Ln, Geraldton WA 6530, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.