Abrolhos Islands Scenic Flight & Snorkel Adventure from Perth
Enjoy the fastest, most efficient route to the Abrolhos Islands with a remarkable flight from Perth. Take in Western Australia’s famed coastline of beaches, townships, bushland and cliffs before flying over the Indian Ocean. Then, prepare yourself for the ultimate island adventure, landing on East Wallaby Island. Explore the islands at your leisure, with an abundance of things to see above and below water. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Turtle Bay if you so desire, or take it a step further and bring a snorkel. Colourful corals and marine life are only a few metres from shore, including a diverse range of fish, crayfish and seals. Take some time to relax in the serenity, or enjoy a picnic on the beach. Optional scuba diving and fishing can be arranged upon request.
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkel Equipment - If you require it, simply inform us and we will organise it for you.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
7:15AM Meet at Kookaburra Air for your tour.
7:30 Depart Jandakot Airport, flying up the west coast to Geraldton and 100 km out over the Indian Ocean.
9:30 Arrive on East Wallaby Island
(all times are WAST)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Via Geraldton, 70 Kms by Boat Abrolhos Islands, Western Australia Geraldton 6530 Australia
09:30 Arrive on East Wallaby Island and enjoy a day of exploration, wildlife and island beaches. If you like, snorkel around the ocean corals and diverse fish life.
13:00 Picnic lunch on the beach overlooking Turtle Bay.
14:30 Fly back over the island chain to Perth. Keep an eye out for whales from July-November.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Jandakot Airport, 16 Eagle, 16 Eagle Dr, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
14:30 Fly from Abrolhos back to Perth.
17:00 Arrive back at Kookaburra Air
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kookaburra Air Perth, 4 Baron Way, Jandakot WA 6164, Australia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.