ABSEIL EXPERIENCE off Millers Dale Bridge THE BEST in Derbyshire & Peak District
This is an amazing adventure, however, previous experience isn't required. This activity is suitable for 8 to 80 year olds.
Abseiling over the beautiful River Wye in the Monsal Dale Valley off Millers Dale Bridge, which we access along the Monsal Trail, has got to be one of the best and most unique activities available in the Peak District.
It is a fun adventure for friends and families alike in a spectacular setting.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All equipment provided
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
Abseiling off Millers Dale Bridge on the Monsal Trail over the the beautiful River Wye. Guaranteed 3 abseils each, often more!
£4 parking fee is NOT included in the price.
• Millers Dale Viaduct, Millers Dale Station, Buxton England
Departure Point :Wormhill Road, Buxton SK17 8SN, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.