Abu Dhabi: 7-Hours Desert Safari with BBQ, Camel Ride & Sandboarding
Experience life in the desert at the end of the day on a 4WD safari from Abu Dhabi. Watch traditional dance shows like Tanoura and Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance, get the chance to ride a camel and enjoy an open buffet barbecue feast.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from Abu Dhabi
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser
- Licensed driver
- Dune bashing experience
- Camel ride
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Henna painting
- Open buffet BBQ dinner (vegetarian & non-vegetarian)
- Tanoura show and Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance
- Shisha pipe (free in the Shisha area)
- Traditional Arabic dress (for photos)
What's excluded :
- Quad bike and dune buggy activities in the desert
- Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Following pick-up from your hotel, the port or airport in Abu Dhabi, journey by air-conditioned 4WD Land Cruiser to the desert just 45 minutes from the city center.
Take a ride across the sands on a dune-bashing adventure, experience what it is like to surf on sand with a sandboarding activity and visit a camel farm. Watch the sunset, and then go to a traditional camp to get a welcome coffee and dates.
Ride on the back of a camel and avail of entertainments such as henna painting, shisha pipe smoking or posing with a falcon in traditional costume. Feast from a buffet dinner as you watch tanoura and belly dance shows.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from any hotel or apartment in Abu Dhabi, as well as the cruise port (Port Zayed). Pickup will be within 45 minutes of your booked time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or e-mail.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes for safe sandboarding
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Nashaat show “group of ladies” dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with Heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. ( If these conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pick-up available from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels & cruise port, Airport pick up is from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.