Abu Dhabi Art & Culture Day Tour (from Dubai)
Our spacious and brand new 2020 12seater Toyota Hiace (with reclining seats) will pick you, your spouse, friend or kiddies from Downtown (Dubai Opera House, 8am) or the Marina (Marina Mall, 8:30am) so we are on the road to Abu Dhabi by 8:45am. The journey time to Abu Dhabi is approximately 90mins each way providing there are no sheep (or camels) on the roads. That gives us 6 hours to make scheduled stops at the Mosque, Emirates Palace, Heritage Village and the Louvre with a brief lunchbreak in the middle. It is cooler in the mornings so we will head directly to the Mosque and make our way back to the Louvre as the last stop in the afternoon. Following the Louvre we will head back to Dubai in the comfort of our brand new air conditioned fleet where you can rest and put your feet up!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Your admission ticket for The Louvre is included in the price
- Small group guaranteed and no hustle (max of 12)
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We stop for Lunch but cost is covered by the passenger
- Hotel pickup/dropoff is not included - designed to give you more time on the excursion!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Rising majestically from manicured gardens and visible from the bridges joining Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is an impressive welcome to the city. With more than 80 marble domes on a roof-line held aloft by 1000 pillars and punctuated by four 107m-high minarets, it's a masterpiece of modern Islamic architecture and design. Conceived by Sheikh Zayed, and marking his final resting-place, the mosque is one of the few in the region open to non-Muslims.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
We will briefly stop at the Palace for a photo opportunity.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
LUNCHBREAK - Half hour stop at the Marina Mall for our passengers to feed the bellies before carrying on through the journey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit Abu Dhabi's finest attraction, the Louvre, based on the world-famous art gallery in Paris. Experience a concoction of Western and Eastern art within the Arabian lands and indulge in a multitude of experiences and contemplations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown: Address Dubai Mall, 8am https://g.page/DubaiOpera?shareMarina: Address Dubai Marina Mall, 8.30am https://goo.gl/maps/sgZqSSY7gVX9xF2i6
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.