Abu Dhabi City Tour & Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Plus Warner Brothers Theme Park
Explore the capital of the UAE on this 12-hour tour of Abu Dhabi staring from Dubai. We will travel along the Sheikh Zayed Road, enjoying the panoramic views of Dubai's astonishing skyscrapers as we head to Abu Dhabi. The Abu Dhabi City Tour would include a visit to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the leaning tower (Capital Gate), Emirates Palace Hotel & Etihad Towers (Panoramic view), Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Village, Dates Market, Visit to Warner Brothers Theme Park and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup Up On Sharing Basis From your Hotel / Location in Dubai
- Cold Mineral Water
- Transportation by clean and Air conditioned Vehicle
- Abu Dhabi Professional Guided Tour
- Visit To Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (45 Minutes to 1 Hours)
- Clothing for Women (Abaya to wear during Mosque tour would be provided)
- Leaning Tower Abu Dhabi (Drive Through)
- Presidential Palace (Drive Through)
- Etihad Towers (Stop Over for Clicking Photos) (5 – 10 Minutes)
- Emirates Palace (Stop Over for Clicking Photos) (5 – 10 Minutes)
- Abu Dhabi Heritage Village & Museum (Approx. 30 Minutes)
- Dates Market (20 – 30 Minutes)
- Drive through Saadiyat, Louver Museum and Yas Island
- Drop Back To Your Hotel
What's excluded :
- Visit: Funtours Desert Safari Dubai, Dubai 114242 United Arab Emirates
Upon arrival in Abu Dhabi, our first stop is Sheikh Zayed Mosque. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the most important sites in the whole Abu Dhabi. The Mosque is 8th largest Mosque in the world. Named after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the UAE, it was officially opened in the Islamic month of Ramadan in 2007, with a capacity of 40,000 worshippers. The mosque features 82 domes, more than a thousand columns, and the world's largest hand-knotted carpet. Dominating the main prayer hall is one of the largest chandeliers in the world, at 10 meters in diameter, 15 meters in height, and weighing 12 tons.
After we tour inside the mosque, we will walk around the surroundings of the area to view the reflecting pools that amplify the site beauty and glory.
Our next adventure would be to Pass by the Capital Gate, is also known as The Leaning Tower of Abu Dhabi. Pass by the deluxe and astonishing Emirates Palace Hotel and Etihad Tower on our route to the Abu Dhabi Corniche; one of the city’s most vibrant locations, famous for its sandy beach.
We head to discover villages and museums that describe the richness of Abu Dhabi culture, including the Heritage Village, where you will see an exact representation of how people lived before the discovery of the city’s oil reserves.
The next stop is the Dates Market located in Al Mina. Visit and taste the vast variety of their fresh dates.
Lastly we will stop for you to enjoy a visit to Warner Bro’s World Abu Dhabi indoor amusement park. The park features characters from Warner Bro’s franchise, such as Looney Tunes, DC Comics, Hanna Barbera, and others. The park is located on Yas Island near Ferrari World and Yas Water park and is the third Warner Bro’s theme park.
Departure Point :Central Dubai locations and hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Same as departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.