Abu Dhabi City Tour
Dicover the history of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour tour of the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, marvel at the opulent Emirates Palace, admire the Etihad Towers and more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance tickets Abaya ,Licensed tour guide in your selected language
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
What's excluded :
- Audio guide hire Cost of souvenir photograph
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
experience scenic views of the Arabian Gulf. Admire the clean water of the harbour as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.