Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi literally means Father of the Gazelle
The Abu Dhabi City Tour takes you around the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which is located on an island connected to the mainland by three bridges. In the capital, you will find it filled with skyscrapers, even with all of the modern developments in the city, tourists will still find a lot of fascinating unique and peculiar heritage attractions.
This tour will bring you closer to the traditional markets where you have the chance to taste and buy dates, see the fishermen and their catch of the day. Try to take a walk along the Corniche promenade the longest in the U.A.E., with almost 8 km. You can take picture within your reach to add into your memorable moments in Abu Dhabi.
per adult from
1 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Explore the city of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the Emirates, on this guided tour. Following stops at the impressive Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and Sheikh Zayed Centre, stroll along the city’s waterfront known as City Corniche and see the Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers. Following lunch (at own expense), visit the date market and Yas Island, where the Ferrari World park is located. Highlights Ideal for first-time visitors, this tour offers an overview of Abu Dhabi Mosque requires specific dress; an abaya (cloak) for women is provided Enjoy lunch at a traditional Heritage Village restaurant (at own cost) Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure Point :Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Return Detail :Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 yearsMinimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.