Abu Dhabi City Tour Including Ferrari World Tickets Guided Tour from Dubai
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi and enjoy a visit to the unique Ferrari World theme park.
On this fantastic full day tour to Abu Dhabi you will explore a various magnificent palaces including the impressive architecture of Sheick Zayed Mosque.
Your tour begins with a visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque, where you can admire the wonderful architecture that defines the beauty of Islamic art. Continue on to the Emirates Palace, an inspiring hotel in the city with 114 magnificent domes and fantastic suites decorated with gold and marble.
Enjoy the views of Abu Dhabi’s impressive skyline as you drive on to Al Corniche.
The second half of your day trip takes you to the largest indoor theme park in the world – the Ferrari World. Experience the breathtaking rush of speed on the Formula Rossa rollercoaster and test your driving skills on one of the many simulators. Experience the different performances, marvel at the impressive dance and acrobatic shows, or enjoy go-karting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group guaranteed and no hustle
- Live commentary on board with a professional guide
- Admission ticket to Ferrari world theme park
- We promise to add excitement to you your journey .
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available on request at a 4 star hotel)
- you can as well have your lunch on your own at the Ferrari world park.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will be able to see the sheik zayed grand mosque from inside and you will admire the Islamic architecture at its best .
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Capital Gate - Al Ma'aridCapital Centre - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
You will have the opportunity to take picture of the stunning capital gate hotel that its leaning by 18 degrees similar to Pisa tower in Italy.
Pass By: Al Bateen Beach, Khaleej Al Arabi Street, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
we will be driving near by the palaces of the royal family of abu dhabi
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will be able to have a photo-stop at the emirates palace hotel the most luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Etihad Towers, Corniche West St Opp Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will be able to take pictures of Etihad towers of where the movie fast and the furious 7 has been filmed .(where the famous actor Vin diesel has jumped with the Ferrari car from one building to another .)
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
You will have the opportunity to take pictures of Abu Dhabi skyline from magnificent angles
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will be able to see le louvre museum
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will have a general admission ticket to all the rides at the ferrari park .
note : ticket does not include the go-kart and ferrari car simulator , all the rest is included .
no need to upgrade your ticket as there will be enough time for you to play most of the best rides .
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Yas Marina Circuit, Yas Marina Yas Leisure Dr Gate 20, West Entrance Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will visit the marina circuit (Abu Dhabi grand Prix) and see the race track and you will also see the garage of where they do the car maintenance . the circuit will not be accessible if there is some special event (this happen in a very rare cases ) .
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will be able to see the marina skyline of abu dhabi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from anywhere in Dubai (any hotels in Dubai )We do pick ups from Dubai ports .For those who they are in layover at any of the Dubai airports they can come by taxi to HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS Dubai airport (5mn from the airport) and we will drop you back to the airport if you want . Airports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code during the mosque visit : No shorts or sleeveless are allowed during the visit to the mosque. Knees and shoulders must be covered for men and women and no transparent clothes as well. Otherwise you may be denied to access .For ladies we can provide the dress code but for mens they need to bring trousers.
- You may bring your light clothes to change after the mosque visit .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We will provide the dress code for ladies only during the visit of the mosque ,Mens need to bring trousers
- All required protective equipment is provided ( masks and hand sanitizer .)
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned during the tour .
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles .
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- Temperature checks are mandatory during the visits to the attractions .
- Semi Private Tours Guaranteed . and hygiene is a priority.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Semi private tours guaranteed and hygiene is a priority .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.