Abu Dhabi City Tour with Buffet lunch
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most crowded city in the United Arab Emirates . It is the 68th-most costly, enormous city on the planet. In this city, you will appreciate in particular the high structures and the best-in-class shopping centers and mosques. The Abu Dhabi full-day city tour takes you on a fast voyage through a portion of the best attractions the city brings to the table. The tour will be conducted on an aerated and cooled coach, which will pick you up and return you to your place of stay. An English-speaking tour aide will be with you to answer your inquiries.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari World
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & PresidentPalace (outside only)
- Visit to Miraj Islamic ART Gallery
- Visit to Heritage Village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Date Market
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah / Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- On the Abu Dhabi city tour, learn how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life. This tour package has been crafted with cautiously picked highlights of Abu Dhabi in order to ensure that you don’t miss out in its significant sights. So be prepared to behold some of the most majestic landmarks of the UAE, as you are picked up from your hotel or preferred location in Dubai for a 2-hour drive to Abu Dhabi.
One sight that will for sure command your attention en-route to Abu Dhabi city center is the astounding and expansive white structure, Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, which has been named to honor the late president, His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. The tour will lead you to attractions like the stupendous Emirates Palace, the bustling Abu Dhabi city center, and then to the mind-blowing Corniche, boasting an impeccably-manicured setting replete with child play area, cafes, and restaurants.
Before you head out to Abu Dhabi’s most modern attractions, including Ferrari World and Yas Island, you’ll be taken to Heritage Village and Abu Dhabi Museum, which serves as a window to the region’s past. Eventually, the trip culminates with a visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, where you’ll come across a whole lot of retail outlets selling unique, name-brand, and luxury items. After a full-day of an unforgettable trip, you will taken back to your rendezvous spot in Dubai.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all the guest from any hotel or location with in DubaiPorts
- Dubai port terminal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Please make sure that your body is fully covered when entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Shorts, skirts, sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear, and transparent clothing are not allowed in Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensation will be adjusted
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.