Abu Dhabi City tour with Entry ticket to Ferrari World from Abu dhabi
Great Deal to discover Ferrari Park taking advantage of our visit to Abu Dhabi Mosque and its rich architecture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in Multilingual & licensed English guide
- Wifi free on our busses and USB charger available
- Entry Ticket to Ferrari World
- Pickup from your Hotel in Abu dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Yas Mall
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yas Mall Yas Leisure Dr, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Yas Mall is the capital’s ultimate destination for shopping, dining and entertainment right in the heart of Yas Island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Dates are part of the culture in the UAE. As the date is one of few fruits that can be planted in the area it became a major component of the diet here. The variety of date types can make it fun to taste before choosing which type to buy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An iconic Abu Dhabi landmark, this beautiful hotel blends Arabian splendour with the latest luxuries to create a magical and memorable experience.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Abu Dhabi Mall, Street # 2, Tourist Club, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
With over 200 shops and an average of 40,000 visitors a day, this is more than just a shopping destination. With plenty of restaurants and coffee shops, a children's play area and a Cineplex, look out for big name outlets like Paris Gallery (perfumes, cosmetics, sunglasses, handbags and jewellery), Jashanmal, Grand Stores (department stores), Carolina Herrera, Zara and H&M (fashion and style) or Marina Furniture and The One (home interior and furniture).
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park is home to a winning mix of Ferrari inspired rides and attractions, the biggest Ferrari Store and a range of authentic Italian dining options for the whole family. Beneath its iconic red roof, the entertainment destination houses 37 record-breaking thrill rides and an array of world-class cuisines.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup: Any hotel in Abu Dhabi downtown, supplement 15$ pp for YAS island hotelsDrop off: Ferrari World in Abu dhabi
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts @ 08.30 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 6 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and , Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- This tour will end in Ferrari world, Abu dhabi. After the tour guest will go to the hotel on their own.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.