Abu Dhabi City Tour With Ferrari Ferrari World Tickets
Pack as much as possible into a spare day in Dubai with this combo tour to Abu Dhabi and Ferrari World. Devote the morning to Abu Dhabi’s highlights, including visits to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village. Then, get ample time at Ferrari World, the planet’s biggest indoor theme park, to enjoy its coasters, rides, and entertainment. Entrance fees, transportation, and hotel transfers are included for a hassle-free day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Water and soft drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group guaranteed and no hustle
- Live commentary on board with a professional guide
- Admission ticket to Ferrari world theme park
- We promise to add excitement to you your journey .
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- you can as well have your lunch on your own at the Ferrari world park.
- Depart your central Dubai hotel in a comfortable, climate-controlled vehicle bound for Abu Dhabi. On arrival, visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the city’s white-marble mosque completed in 2007. Explore the courtyards and main prayer hall, as you learn about its history. Then, enjoy a panoramic city tour. Stop for photos outside the Emirates Palace hotel and trace the Corniche for stunning city and beach views. Gain insight into Bedouin culture at the Heritage Village and opt to have lunch (own expense) at a 4-star hotel or Ferrari World itself. Arrive at the theme park and admire its red Ferrari badge-roof. Then, head inside with your entry ticket to enjoy the attractions independently. Brave the Formula Rossa coaster and other high-speed rides, tackle racing simulators and kart tracks, and enjoy attractions, live shows, restaurants, shops, and more—the choice is yours. Your tour then finishes with hotel drop-off in Dubai.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travelers from any hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.