Abu Dhabi Day Tour from Dubai
Explore the capital of the United Arab Emirates on this full-day tour from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Experience the contrast between old traditions and the new, modern Abu Dhabi with impressive buildings and skyscrapers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Towers
- This tour provides an overview of the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the island on which it is located. Your driver will meet you in the lobby of your hotel in Dubai at around 08:30 and guide you around Abu Dhabi, the largest city of the United Arab Emirates.
After arriving in Abu Dhabi, your first stop is at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, which hosts more than 30,000 worshippers. The mosque is completely clad in marble and has numerous intricate Islamic decorations.
You will then head into the city center. At the Heritage Village, a small museum, you can gain insight into the traditions of the population before the oil boom. Afterwards you can enjoy a photo stop at the dhow harbor and at the famous Emirates Palace.
The tour then continues on to the picturesque waterside promenade along the gleaming white mosques, glass-walled offices, and elegant high-rise apartments to the top of the breakwater. Here you can enjoy the fantastic view of the city.
At the end of the tour you will visit Saadiyat Island, the famous manmade island. Along with numerous hotels, a cultural center will be established here with museums such as the Louvre Abu Dhabi and the Guggenheim.
Before heading back to Dubai, you will visit Yas Island, home to the Formula 1 circuit and the Ferrari World.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
please note that we will arrange pick up from your Hotel in Dubai , our Guide/driver will wait 15 min in the Lobby if you may still not ready , after that time Driver / guide will leave
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.