Abu Dhabi Fun & Culture Day Trip (from Dubai)
Our spacious and brand new 2020 12seater Toyota Hiace (with reclining seats) will pick you, your spouse, friend or kiddies from Downtown (Dubai Opera House, 8am) or the Marina (Marina Mall, 8:30am) so we are on the road to Abu Dhabi by 8:45am. The journey time to Abu Dhabi is approximately 90mins each way providing there are no sheep (or camels) on the roads. That gives us 6 hours to make scheduled stops at the Mosque, Emirates Palace, Heritage Village and the Louvre with a brief lunchbreak in the middle. It is cooler in the mornings so we will head directly to the Mosque and make our way back to the Louvre as the last stop in the afternoon. Following the Louvre we will head back to Dubai in the comfort of our brand new air conditioned fleet where you can rest and put your feet up!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small group guaranteed and no hustle (max of 12)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/dropoff is not included - designed to give you more time on the excursion!
- Lunch - Lunch outlets can be found at Ferrari World
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Rising majestically from manicured gardens and visible from the bridges joining Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland, the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is an impressive welcome to the city. With more than 80 marble domes on a roof-line held aloft by 1000 pillars and punctuated by four 107m-high minarets, it's a masterpiece of modern Islamic architecture and design. Conceived by Sheikh Zayed, and marking his final resting-place, the mosque is one of the few in the region open to non-Muslims.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
We will briefly stop at the Palace for a photo opportunity.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Abu Dhabi's most exhilarating theme park, Ferrari World; break records, race champions, discover incredible worlds, see the most exquisite cars ever made or drive one for yourself! With over 37 incredible rides & attractions on offer, you’re in for a world of Ferrari fueled fun.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown: Address Dubai Mall, 8am Marina: Address Dubai Marina Mall, 8.30am
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.