Abu Dhabi Mosque and Ferrari World tour from Dubai
The Best two worlds of Abu Dhabi, yes discover with that tour, the Mosque and enjoy the Ferrari Park in YAS Mall, all in one package!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in Multilingual and licensed English guide
- Wi-fi on all our busses
- Entry ticket to Ferrari World Park
- Pickup from your Hotel by an Air conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The world’s first Ferrari-branded theme park is home to a winning mix of Ferrari inspired rides and attractions, the biggest Ferrari Store and a range of authentic Italian dining options for the whole family. Beneath its iconic red roof, the entertainment destination houses 37 record-breaking thrill rides and an array of world-class cuisines.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Start time: 09.00 HrsPickup: We pick up all the guests from their hotels between 30 - 60 minutes before the departure time.Drop off: Emirates Mall, Dubai Mall, Burjuman Center or Deira city center.$15 supplements will be charged to pickup and dropoff the guest from Sharjah and Ajman based hotels.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tour starts @ 09:00 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 10 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and, Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 72 hours from date of service local Time, after that full charge.
- The Sheikh Zayed mosque in Abu Dhabi is open to visitors between 8.30am and 11:30am, Sunday to Thursday. Visitors will not be permitted to enter outside of these times.Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.