Abu Dhabi Private Tour
All my tours are private, which allows me to focus and have attention and build direct communication
with my guests and offer an magnificent and fun experience to explore more details about my city.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- Dubai is a city with its own exotic charm. It's a destination full of emerging modern buildings while still showcasing the beauty of its old charm and the majestic Islamic architecture, this city transformation from a small village for pearling and fishing to one of fastest growing cities with biggest mega structures on world. In this tour with Luxuria Tours you will experience live the history in old Dubai and enjoying modern Dubai.
After getting picked up from your selected location by Luxuria Tours private tour guide, who will guide you through this mega city, we will explore the charm old Dubai starting with famous biggest Gold Souk in world with over 300 shop of gold and diamonds on display never fails to delight your eyes (20 Min), we will continue walking to will stop in Spice Souk the house of all kind of spices around the world the place to feel and smell the history (20 Min).
Then experience the old traditional transportation system by crossing Dubai creek (Vein Of old Dubai) using a water boat "ABRA" to visit the other side in Bur Dubai, after we proceed walking through the Old Souk to witness a bustling traditional market (20 Min). then continue to Al Fahidi Fort which houses the famous Dubai Museum and first building has been built in Dubai (35 Min), then visit Al Bastakiyah Historical Area to see the surrounding houses with wind towers which was an early form of air-conditioning (Al Barajeel in local name) and the Old Mosque and the Ruler’s Court (20 Min).
Now we will transfer to most modern city in world, first photo stop will be in H.H Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace, the current ruler of Dubai, then will drive to Dubai Marina (the biggest artificial marina in world) to make a photo stop in the boardwalk to view the magnificent towers and luxurious yachts, then continue to JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residence) which is now touted to be the most popular community in Dubai.
We will proceed by visiting the eight wonder in the world, the Palm Jumeirah, and the world-famous hotel, Atlantis Hotel, (10min photo stop - Outside), then we will visit Madinat Jumeirah (30min), a magnificent hotel built in traditional style with different choices of shops, restaurant and activities which are surrounded by over 3.7Km of water channels similar to Venice, Italy with Arabic style, and you will have a chance to take great pictures for Magestic 7 stars' hotel Burj Al Arab.
Stop in SAGA Islamic art center (30min), drive through Sheikh Zayed road to see the modern city and towers including the highest tower in world Burj Khalifah, passing by Dubai mall the biggest mall in world (photo stop 20min). (Note: After 6pm, we can watch the biggest fountain show in world). After completing this magnificent tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel/ location.
water boat "ABRA" in Dubai creek
Al Fahidi Fort / Dubai Museum
Al Bastakiyah Historical Area
H. H Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace
Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Burj Al Arab Hotel
Burj Khalifah & Down Town
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Starting time, pick up point & itinerary are flexible & customized to fit your needs.For Layover tours, i provide pickup and drop of form airport at any time of the day.45$ Extra Charge per hour if the tour exceeds standard duration 35$ fees Charge per vehicle for airport pick up and drop off35$ extra charge per group for pick up from outside of main Dubai City25$ per person to upgrade to 5 stars Dhow cruiseAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.