Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque tour Ferrari world formula one track from Dubai
This Abu Dhabi tour is aimed for guest who do not have time for a full day yet wish to see the major tourist attractions which is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and famous Ferrari world and racetrack.
The world famous monument the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, which is the highlight of Abu Dhabi proudly boasts the culture and richness of the Emirates. Visit to the Ferrari world and the Formula 1 race track home to the formula one racing in Abu Dhabi. See the latest and rarest models of Ferrari cars.
Its is a half day program include pick up and drop off from almost all hotels in Dubai.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Chilled water (500 ml)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from Dubai
What's excluded :
- Entry to Ferrrri theme park
- Visit: ABC Tours Dubai, 901 Acico business park, Dubai 97273 United Arab Emirates
Explore the largest Emirate of the UAE that is pocess a unique culture and heritage. Trust us you would agree with us that you are into a new world modernity without losing its culture and traditional heritage. half day guided tour of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and a stop at Ferrari world and photo of the race track.
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel to visit the most resplendent Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Located in the heart of the Abu Dhabi city the Sheikh Zayed Mosque built 11 metres above sea level, and 9.5 metres above the street level so that it is clearly visible from all directions. The existence of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is the clear vision of the late founder of UAE Late Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan and is is also his resting home.
Various distinctive architectural efforts were put into the construction of the Sheikh Zayed mosque stands out and make it exceptional. The construction of the mosque began in 1996 and eventually opened to public in 2007. The architectural design of the mosque depicts the Islamic culture and the richness of modern architecture. Named as the third largest mosque in the world, it is decorated with Italian and Greek marble known to be the purest form of marble in the world. The mosque can take around 41,000 worshipers at one time.
The tour to the mosque highlights the history and culture of the Arab world and get a chance to see the domes, minarets, prayer hall as a part of the guided tour. The interiors of the mosque is decorated with Arabian calligraphy and verses from the Holy Quran. The mosque offers many noteworthy attractions, among them are the world’s largest hand-woven carpet knotted by approximate 1300 Iranian craftsman. The splendid chandelier known to be the worlds third largest chandelier studded with Swarovski Crystals adorns the main prayer hall of the mosque. The beauty of the mosque is enhanced by the reflective pool that surrounds the premises.
Located on the Yas island, Ferrari world Abu Dhabi is a very important land mark in the history of Formula one racing. Stroll through the outside (rides not included) and make use of your time to get some souviniers back home. You get a chance to take a photo of the Formula One race track from the bridge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Dubai cruise Terminal Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is mandatory to enter places of worship. No shorts, no sleeveless tops, no transparent and appealing clothing are allowed. Ladies must cover their head must be covered with a scarf. A full sleeves shirt upto wrist and pants upto the feet must be worn. Hands must be covered till the wrist. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. No eating or smoking is allowed inside or around the mosque premises.
- Tour will be either done in the morning or evening depending on availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Your safety is our top priority". We are concerned and as a responsible tour operator we have implemented all the requirements as per the regulations and guidelines by Dubai Tourism and UAE government Covid-19 Control Centre to ensure that you remain safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.