Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most crowded city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is the 68th-most costly, enormous city on the planet. In this city, you will appreciate in particular the high structures and the best-in-class shopping centers and mosques. The Abu Dhabi full-day city tour takes you on a fast voyage through a portion of the best attractions the city brings to the table. The tour will be conducted on an aerated and cooled coach, which will pick you up and return you to your place of stay. An English-speaking tour aide will be with you to answer your inquiries.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit to Heritage Village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Visit to Miraj Islamic ART Gallery
- Date Market
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & PresidentPalace (outside only)
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari World
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah / Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Lunch as per guest's choice at Marina Mall or Heritage Village
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Your sightseeing Abu Dhabi City tour starts by meeting your professional tour guide at your selected location or hotel. Take an A/C vehicle to Abu Dhabi for 180km (111mi) away from Dubai (approx 2 hours). Enjoy the ride while listening to your tour guide's stories about one of the richest cities in the world.
Once in Abu Dhabi, start with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque- the eighth biggest mosque in the world which accommodates some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, the mosque showcases the cultural diversity of the Islamic world and it’s an expression of a visionary leader who believed that nothing is impossible and conceived that the most gracious achievements start from the heart.
Then we drive down to the city’s Corniche, an 8km stretch of pristine waterfront which has been awarded coveted Blue-flag status, a guarantee for clean and safe bathing water.
Next, pass by the ultra-glamorous Emirates Palace, the official guest place of Abu Dhabi’s government. Many of the 302 rooms and 92 suites, are finished in gold and marble. Then take a look from the other side at the adjacent luxurious President’s Palace.
Proceed further for another photo stop at a landmark Abu Dhabi structure - the Etihad Towers, which is more famously known as the skyscraper in “Fast & Furious 7” movie. Watch in awe how five elegant towers stand together, creating wonderful views to onlookers.
Your Abu Dhabi city tour continues as you take a quick look at the Emirate’s history at the UAE Heritage Village. Learn about the traditional sides of the desert way of life, including a camp with coffee pots, a tent made of goat hair, and the falaj system, in the open area museum. Here, you’ll also visit the Abu Dhabi Museum that’s located inside the Heritage Village. In this place you will also come across various craftsmen exhibiting time-tested native skills.
Soon it’ll be time for a one-hour break for Lunch. Re-energize yourselves after all those visits with a tasty lunch at the Heritage Village Resort or, at the Marina Mall (at your own expense)
Next, enter into the old-world Abu Dhabi with a visit to the Dates Market, which is located inside the historic fruit and vegetable market at Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi. Seldom in any other marketplace will you find such an amazing variety of Middle East date fruit. As you walk along numerous shops of dried fruits and dates, you may also stop in between to taste a few.
Finally, before heading back to your point of origin, you shall have a taste of the city’s newer attractions as you drop by for a photo session at Yas Island, home to Ferrari World, the largest indoor amusement park in the world which holds the record for the world’s fastest roller coaster.
Once you finish the tour in Abu Dhabi you will be driven back to your selected hotel / location in Dubai and arrive around 6 to 6:30pm.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have pick all the hotels/residence within Dubai Ports
- Dubai cruise port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensation will be adjusted
- Please make sure that your body is fully covered when entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Shorts, skirts, sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear, and transparent clothing are not allowed in Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.