Lying 280 km south of Aswan this remarkable temple, reclaimed stone by stone from the rising waters of lake Nasser, stands as a testament to the greatness of the Pharaoh Ramses II, and to modern engineering. We leave Aswan by road with the early morning convoy at 04.30am
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Your Nile Express train pulls into Aswan station, where our staff Meets you and escorts you to your hotel. After settling in, we visit The mighty Aswan High Dam and the temples of Phial, rescued from the Rising waters of Lake Nasser in a mammoth United Nations salvage effort.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2021 - 5/31/2021
2/1/2022 - 5/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 12:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 05:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.