Take the chance and visit Aswan which was known the land of gold as it was a big treasure for the kings of Nubia and Visit Aswan to enjoy its admirable heritage on one day trip on which you can visit Abu Simbel Temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tourist guide accompanies the group.
- Transfer to and from the sights.
- In an air-conditioned car.
- Abu Simbel Temple ticket
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
In the morning, you will go with other people to visit the Temple of Abu Simbel. Upon your arrival, our guide will be waiting for you to explain the temple, which is considered one of the most beautiful temples erected in the era of King Ramses II. The guide will explain the temple in detail from the inside in an interesting way, you can take beautiful pictures, then you will return to the hotel.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.