Abu Simbel day tour from Aswan
Undoubtedly the highlight of any visit in Egypt, the iconic Temple of Abu Simbel, guarded by 4 gigantic statues is the most impressive legacy of Ramses II, the greatest ruler of ancient Egypt.
An early morning trip start, takes you on a 3 hour drive through scorched desert and around Lake Nasser. However, the long drive is well rewarded as you arrive at the spectacular Temples of Abu Simbel.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Aswan.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Private Egyptology tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
What's excluded :
- Entrance to private rooms or areas inside any temple or Museum.
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
The two temples were cut directly into a mountainside and the entrance to the main temple is marked by four colossal statues of Ramses II. The interior has been intricately decorated with hieroglyphics depicting the great victories of ancient Egypt’s greatest king and at certain times of the year the whole interior of the temple is illuminated by the rising sun. The second Temple of Nefertiti was dedicated to Ramses II favorite wife & is fronted by two statues of the queen and four statues of Ramses himself.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from any hotel in Aswan / Aswan International AirportAirports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.