Abydos and Dendera
The transfer service will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and will take you to Dendara in about four hours, where you will first visit the Temple of the Hathor. The rest of the trip will eventually take you to Abydos at the Temple of Sethos. Visit these sites of ancient witnesses with your experienced, German-speaking travel guide who explains the historical background and is available for questions at any time. After an exciting visit to these monuments, the transfer service will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned in the description
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- German-language travel guide
- Entry/Admission - Dendera Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Abydos
What's excluded :
- All services not mentioned in the description.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dendera Temple Complex, Dendera Egypt
One of the most beautiful temples in Egypt, Dendera is dedicated to the goddess Hathor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Abydos, Al Balyana, Sohag Egypt
Once one of the country's major necropolises, Abydos was the place where the god Osiris was served.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guests from your hotels.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.