Acanceh, Mayapan, y Cenote Mysterious Places in Yucatán
Depart early from your Merida hotel and commence the journey to Mayapan in a comfortable and air-conditioned minivan. You will visit with a certificated guide. Acanceh was founded sometime between 200 and 300, during the Early Classic period. Three of these buildings have been restored and are open to the public, although recent excavations have uncovered more structures. The three-leveled step pyramid in Acanceh is 11 meters high. One of the older layers of the pyramid has been uncovered revealing several distinctive carved masks as part of the pyramid's decoration. The "Palace of the Stuccos" is 50 meters wide, 6 meters high, and contains many elaborate friezes. This building's design is very complex, with many rooms and detailed carvings. To conclude the tour you’ll visit the cenote, there you will swim for many minutes. Then you’ll arrive to Merida City at 17:00 hrs approximately
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mayapan Archaeological Zone, Carretera Merida _ Chetumal, Telchaquillo LA Mappa E' Sbagliata, LE Rovine Sono Molto A Sud DI Merida, Merida 97824 Mexico
- Departure at 09:00 hrs at your hotel.
- Arrival at Mayapan archaeological site at 10:00 approx. The guide will buy entry tickets for all groups (are not included).
- Will visit for 1:30 hours with free time.
- Will visit with a specialized bilingual guide.
- After that, you'll visit Acanceh, a town with friendly people and a small archaeological site.
- Then, you will go to restaurants with typical food, (drinks and meals are not included), to conclude the tour you'll visit a cenote, there is a possible swim for 40 minutes approx.
- Access to bathrooms and dressing rooms in the cenote facilities.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Arrive in Merida City at 15:00 Hrs approximately.
*This itinerary is approximate*
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at any hotel in Mérida City
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.