Acapulco Half-Day Orientation City Tour
Enjoy an orientation tour of Acapulco which is the best way to explore the city in 5 hours of fun. You'll visit the most interesting points of the three zones of Acapulco which are Traditional, Golden And Diamond. And, of course you'll get to see the natural famous Acapulco Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
- Entry/Admission - La Quebrada
- Entry/Admission - Acapulco Historical Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Fuerte de San Diego, Calle Hornitos s/n Colonia Centro, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
The fort of San Diego, is a maritime fortification of Italian design located in the port of Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico. It was built in the seventeenth century in order to protect the port from attacks and looting by pirates, also being the scene of episodes in the history of Mexico such as Independence, the Second French intervention and the Mexican Revolution.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Capilla de la Paz (Chapel of Peace), Calle de la Paz, s/n Fraccionamiento Las Brisas, Acapulco 39979 Mexico
The La Paz Ecumenical Chapel, better known only as the Chapel of Peace, is located in the highest part of El Guitarrón hill, a mountain range that surrounds the bay of Acapulco, Guerrero, in southern Mexico. It is a denominational ecumenical chapel, which officiates religious weddings of couples who do not necessarily share the same faith or religion.
Next to it, a huge 42-meter-high cross rises that makes it visible from anywhere in the port, standing in one of the highest areas of Acapulco at 402 meters above sea level. At the foot of the cross, there is a bronze sculpture that represents two right hands that pray pointing to the sky.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: La Catedral, Zocalo de la Ciudad Costera Miguel Alemán, s/n, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
Plaza Álvarez is the main plaza in the port of Acapulco, Guerrero, Mexico, located in the center of the city, opposite Avenida Costera Miguel Alemán, its main vehicular artery. It is also known as the Zócalo de Acapulco or Zócalo porteño.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mural Diego Rivera, Calle Inalambrica s/n A un costado del Hotel Casablanca, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
The House of the Winds (Exekatlkalli), is a cultural center that houses some of the last works made by the Mexican painter Diego Rivera, who during the years 1956-1957 lived in the port and created this work of art on the facade of the Exekatlkalli (House of the Winds) by Dolores Olmedo, a renowned actress of Mexican cinema.1
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
La Quebrada is a 45-meter-high cliff, with a channel seven meters wide and four meters deep, located in the port of Acapulco, Guerrero, in southern Mexico, which was created by dynamiting a hill.1 The famous dives made by young people from the port have been made there since 1934, who sometimes climb it with a lit torch. Its danger is that the diver must calculate the moment when the wave causes the sea level to be higher, since otherwise it would be a certain death due to the impact against the rocks at the bottom, located at shallow depth when the sea falls. sea level due to swell
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Acapulco Historical Museum, Calle Hornitos, Acapulco Mexico
The Fort of San Diego, in the historic center of Acapulco, Guerrero, has been operating since April 24, 1986 as the Historical Museum of the port of Acapulco, Guerrero. It is under the protection of the National Institute of Anthropology and History (INAH) .1 Its 13 rooms display significant pieces of the history of Acapulco and the development of maritime trade in the country.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Administracion Portuaria Integral Acapulco, Av. Costera Miguel Alemán s/n, Centro, Terminal Maritima, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.