Acapulco Historical Tour with Divers Show
Discover Acapulco's historical heritage, visit the Chapel of Peace, the Fort of San Diego Museum and see Diego Rivera's Mural. Lastly, watch the amazing cliff divers show; you will also make a stop for shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide and driver (Spanish & English)
- Entry/Admission - El Fuerte de San Diego
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee to the Cliff Divers
- Food and Drinks
- Additional Expenses
- You will be transferred from your hotel to the Fort of San Diego. Pick up time will vary depending on the location of your hotel. You will then enjoy a guided visit at the Fort of San Diego, built in 1616 by the Spaniards to protect the port from pirates. It's the most important maritime fortress on the Pacific! The museum exhibits Acapulco's History and the cultural interchange with East.
Then, you'll pass by the Main Square and the Cathedral heading towards Diego Rivera’s Mural, created by the Mexican artist on the Front Facade of Casa de los Vientos, owned by the famous art collector and Diego's muse: Dolores Olmedo. Its a beautiful Mural dedicated to Quetzalcoatl.
Enjoy a brief explanation of the Mural and then gontinue to La Quebrada. Here, enjoy the cliff Divers Show at La Quebrada, the impressive cliff with 112 ft of height is where brave natives perform an amazing diving spectacle. The real challenge is finding the exact moment to jump. Donation to the divers is not included in the cost and must be paid on site (4 USD per guest approx.). You can also watch the show from La Perla restaurant inside El Mirador Hotel (15 USD per guest approx.)
Then, head to Silver Shop if you'd like to do some shopping before you are taken back to your hotel.
Note: This tour is also offered separately as a shore excursion tour on the website.
Departure Point :Hotels in Acapulco
Departure Time :10am or 4:30pm (depends on the time of the year)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a snack and some water
- Note: You must pay your donation directly to the divers on-site ($4 USD from the Public Terrace approx)
- Note: This tour is also offered separately as a shore excursion tour on the website. You may book that tour if you are arriving on a cruise ship.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.