Acapulco Snorkeling Tour
Enjoy a relaxing day in the sun snorkeling from the stunning La Roqueta Island, one of Acapulco's main attractions. With plenty on offer including a range of restaurants, secluded spots and colorful marine life, La Roqueta Island is sure to be a hit with the entire the family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Cruise to La Roqueta Island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Join our daily and guided Snorkeling tours (morning and afternoon) by boat around the Island "Roqueta" from Acapulco. Our experienced Snorkeling guides show you the extensive marine life, where you may discover the natural beauty of the pacific Ocean. We provide fruit, a sandwich, free water and soda. Life vests are on the boat available.
We rent a digital uderwater Camera for taking nice pictures out and inwater. Afterwards, we can transfer the pictures to a CD or your own memory stick.
• Isla La Roqueta, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Grand Hotel AcapulcoAmareaCopacabanaEl canoPlaya SUITESVacation rentals, All the hotels located at the Costera Miguel AlemanPorts
- Terminal Marítima, Hornitos 7, Terminal Maritima, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.