Accademia Gallery and Sestiere Dorsoduro private tour
Enjoy a private tour to visit the most important and famous museum in Venice, the Accademia Galleries. Inside, you'll see the extraordinary collection of Venetian paintings created between the 14th and 18th centuries by great masters who made the history of European painting. You can admire works belonging to the Byzantine art, to the Gothic period, until you meet the Renaissance artists such as Bellini, Giorgione, Tintoretto and Carpaccio and the 1600 "landscape artists" such as Longhi, Canaletto, Guardi.
The Galleries of the Accademia also host the "Vitruvian Man", the famous pencil drawing made by Leonardo da Vinci at the end of the 15th century. Because of its inestimable value, the work is exhibited only on rare occasions.
At the end of the tour, you'll have the chance to walk, with your guide, around the "artistic" Dorsoduro district "Sestiere Dorsoduro". There, you'll see the most representative spots such as Campo Santa Margherita, Fondamenta Zattere and Campo San Barnaba.
per adult from
What's included :
- private tour guide
- entrance tickets for the Accademia Gallery
- tour of the Sestiere Dorsoduro
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- any food/drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita' Dorsoduro 1050 Dorsoduro 1050, 30123 Venice Italy
Visit the wonderful Venetian museum of the Accademia Gallery with a private guide.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Dorsoduro Dorsoduro 190, Venice Italy
Walk through this picturesque Sestiere
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Gallerie dell'Accademia, Campo della Carita, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- For security reasons, access to the museum is prohibited to all those who have their faces covered by any element that can make it difficult to recognize the person.
- Small dogs are allowed as long as they are kept in the special kennels.
- Inside the museum it is allowed to take photos but strictly without using the flash.
- It is forbidden to introduce and eat food inside the Museum.
- There are lifts, platforms and elevators that facilitate the exhibition route for people with different abilities.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.