Accademia Gallery Private Tour with 5-star Guide
Accademia Gallery is one of the most visited museums in all of Florence. Its main attraction is the exquisite Statue of David, however, it offers many more masterpieces and notable works of art.
Booking a private tour of the Accademia guarantees you will get the most out of your visit. Firstly, upon arriving at the meeting point, you will be greeted by the agency representative and introduced to your expert guide. Private tour guides come with years of experience and exceptional rating.
Next, your guide will lead you to the gallery using a special priority entrance only pausing to pass the security check that is compulsory for everyone. During the following hour, your guide will ensure you won’t miss out on any of the main points of interest such as Michelangelo’s Prisoners and, of course, the Statue of David. You will learn a lot about both the art and the artists.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Skip de line tickets to Accademia Gallery
- Expert 5-star guide
- Priority entry
- Private tour
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Discover Accademia Gallery with this private tour
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 45/R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Visit Europa Today