Accademia Reserved Entrance and Tour
See Michelangelo’s famed statue of David & Learn about his other works housed in the gallery. Discover an array of Florentine paintings including works by Botticelli and Ghirlandaio
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Admire the world-renowned statue of David, sculpted by Michelangelo over 500 years ago, as an expert guide tells you all about its creation and history. You will also be able to see the artist’s process when carving in his four unfinished Prisoners, who appear to be climbing out of the marble.
The Accademia also houses a vast collection of Florentine art from the Middle Ages and Renaissance which you will explore with your guide. You will also have the opportunity to see the Museum of Musical Instruments, home to some examples of the great Stradivarius’ creations.
Departure Point :Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.