This tour can be made for people with disabilities by hiring a car or van adapted for wheelchair accessible, trail and waterfall, including a delicious picnic with Brazilian products such as: fruit juices, cheese breads, minas cheese, homemade cake, water and coffee. .
per adult from
1 day 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- amphibious chair
What's excluded :
- souvenir and attraction tickets
We entered the Tijuca Forest, first stop at Taunay Waterfall for the first bath, then Visitor Center, Affordable Dom Pedro Trail and Gabriela Waterfall, accessible, ending with Carioca-style picnic.
• Floresta da Tijuca, Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Departure Point :Copacabana Beach - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
The transfer fee is extra and must be paid separately.Airports
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Píer Mauá
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.