Ace of Adventure: Aerial Tour of the Grand Canyon's West Rim by Helicopter
Enjoy an aerial flight to the west rim of the magnificent Grand Canyon. On your tour, you will see amazing views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, the Colorado River, Grand Canyon West Rim and of course - the Las Vegas Strip. You will fly to the Grand Canyon in a state-of-the-art Eco-Star helicopter and your tour includes complimentary round-trip limousine hotel transfers from most major hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area.
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Aerial flight of the Grand Canyon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All local taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Las Vegas Boulevard, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USA
Pick up from your Las Vegas hotel in a Limousine.
Stop At: Grand Canyon Helicopters - Las Vegas, 275 E Tropicana Ave Ste 155, Las Vegas, NV 89169-7312
Check in at our VIP Helicopter Terminal
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Enjoy views of Hoover Dam en route to the Grand Canyon
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, NV 89005
Enjoy views of Lake Mead before heading to the Grand Canyon
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Fly over Grand Canyon West and enjoy views of the Colorado Rive and the Skwalk!
Pass By: Las Vegas Strip, NV, USA
Fly over the Las Vegas Strip upon returning from the Grand Canyon
Departure Point :275 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered. Pickup is available from select Las Vegas and Downtown hotels. Pickup times vary depending on hotel location and can range from 60 minutes to 80 hours prior to departing Las Vegas.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night. Tours that include food and/or beverage service will be limited to packaged items and distributed by employees with gloves and appropriate protective equipment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.